Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Thanks to my sister Catherine, my employer has lost about 20 minutes of productivity from me today!! But that's ok, you guys were all dying to know:

10 years ago I...

1. Was just getting ready to move to NC from Albuquerque, NM
2. Would fly somewhere on a moment's notice, just to have fun with my friends. Or go to a Rush concert!
3. Was a good solid size 6 (or less). I've expanded inexplicably since then.
4. Only had one nephew. Now I've got 15 nieces and nephews!
5. Was a redhead. Like the Julianne Moore or Marcia Cross kind of redhead...

5 Things I'm really into right now:

1. Twilight Series- and looking forward to the movie next month
2. Music as always, currently in a rut of listening to Muse, Paramore, Porcupine Tree, Angels and Airwaves, and the new Coldplay. And Rush, of course. That's just a given.
3. Going to the gym every day after work.
4. Trying to get ready to run some sort of 5k. Haven't decided which one. Any recommendations?
5. Trying to be a good YW President, and not destroy the program in the process. Working with these girls is sort of like herding cats.

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1. TRAVEL. Nonstop. Everywhere. And Daron and I would fly first class.
2. Pay off mine and my family's assorted debts. And totally pull an Oprah and buy everyone a new car. And buy Daron a really big, fat, brand new truck.
3. Go back to school, and study something frivolous and fun. Like Art History. (Apologies to all the Art History grads out there...)
4. Adopt 3 or 4 kids. I can't wait to be a mom.
5. Buy books and CD's. Thousands of them. Or maybe I would just buy a Barnes and Noble?

5 places I have lived...

1.) Moab, UT
2.) Mountain Home, ID
3.) Las Cruces, NM
4.) Albuquerque, NM
5.) Raleigh, NC

5 jobs I have had...

1.) Mainframe Operator, NMSU Computer Center
2.) Insurance Sales, Cigna Healthcare
3.) Software Trainer, MDWIN Corp.
4.) Business Manager, Carolina Women's Health
5.) Wow, Seriously? Only four jobs since 1991? That's got to be a record.

I tag...Rebecca. Because seriously, I've looked at all my friends pages, and they have already answered this silly thing.

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

2 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

A redhead? Really? I used to be a redhead for awhile too...it is true. It was fun to read about you..

Catherine said...

Bravo, Elisa! What a good sport! Anyway, sis--I love you.